Al Sahlah Travel and Tours has been working day and night to serve the zaireen of Imam Hussain (as). Al Sahlah is generally known for setting the unique trends. For the first time, Al Sahlah conducted the online lucky draw on the occasion of Eid Ghadeer. 4 lucky winners were taken to ziarats to Iraq and Iran.
Al Sahlah initiated and started to publish the blogs. These blogs became popular among readers. The aim of publishing the blogs were to enhance the knowledge of the people regarding ziarats. Al Sahlah is now giving you a chance to write for us. If you think you have writing capability and knowledge, then you can become the part of Al Sahlah Blogs Family.
What We Publish
- Articles can be related to Ziyarats, Islamic history or any other topics relevant to our website theme.
- The article should have at least 600 to 800 words.
- The content should be original. Copied or re-phrased article will be rejected.
- The article must not be an advertisement or promotional in nature.
How to Submit?
Email us your submission. We prefer submissions as Google documents so that editors can easily provide feedback and guidance directly within your draft.
Here’s what happens after you hit Send:
- An editor will review your submission and determine whether it’s a potential fit. If so, the whole team will review and discuss it. This happens once a week.
- The editor will collect the team’s feedback and get back to you with notes. (We rarely accept an article the first time around, but we’ll tell you if we’re interested.)
- Once you’ve addressed our comments, send your revised draft back. The team will discuss it again and let you know if we want to accept it.
- If we accept your article, an editor will work closely with you on things like organization, argumentation, and style.
- We’ll schedule you for publication as soon as revisions are complete. We can’t give you a specific publication date until the article is almost ready to go live.