Coronavirus is ongoing pandemic in the world. The outbreak was identified in the city of Wuhan in the very first month of the year 2020. The pandemic started to spread from Wuhan, China to other cities and then to the countries of East Asia and the Middle East. The flow of pandemic entered Europe and within a few weeks, six out of seven continents were affected. In today’s date, there are more than a million active cases all around the world.
World Health Organization (WHO) has taken safety measures for stopping the flow of this disease. We will discuss the safety measure and precautions for the protection from coronavirus. Whereas we will also discuss the Duas which can be recited during this pandemic disease.
How Coronavirus Spread?
Coronavirus is spread through the transmission of micro droplets which are ejected through sneezing and coughing of affected one. The person who is in the radius of 1 to 2 meters can easily be affected. Respiratory droplets may also cause which are formed during breathing out. This virus can stay in the air or any object from hours to days depending on the surface and environment.
There are many precautions mentioned by WHO. Some of them are listed below.
- Social distancing is a major precaution to avoid coronavirus. Maintain at least 1 to 2 meter of distance from anyone. God forbid if someone sneezes in front of you, there would be less chance of getting cough droplets to you.
- Doctors suggest washing your hands on a regular basis after contacting pets and doing any work in which you may get germs. Use of soaps and sanitizers are highly recommended.
- If you have not washed your hand in the meantime then avoid touching your eyes, mouth and nose. It may lead you to the disease.
- If you are feeling any symptoms like high fever, rough cough or sneeze, there are chances that you have been affected by the virus. Contact the paramedic staff of the hospital nearby you.
- Self-isolation in homes and not having frequent meetings with the people will reduce the chances of the flow of pandemic.
The doctors and medical organizations are working on the coronavirus, our religious scholars are sharing valuable duas with the people which are equally effective. In the previous article, I have already discussed Ziarat e Ashura which can be recited on a daily basis for the pandemic disease. You can check that article for the incident of Samarrah.
Making tawassul with Allah making His 14 infallible sources of dua will help you a lot. Recite “Dua e Tawassul” and “Dua e Kumail” regularly and seek Allah’s help in any of these regards.
Ayatollah Ali Khamenei suggested the dua no. 7 of Imam Sajjad as which can be found in the book of Sahifa e Sajjadia. He recommends the dua for prevention of this pandemic disease. (source)
We pray to Allah and seek the protection from Imam Mehdi(as) to save all humanity from this disease and make the world a peaceful place to live.